sexta-feira, 18 de abril de 2014

PAUL ANKA

Paul Anka
1958


Lado A
1.Down by the riverside
2.You belong to me
3.Your cheatin to me
4.Waiting for you
5.Walkin’ my baby back home
6.Sing, sing, sing (With a swing)

Lado B
1.Diana
2.Red sails in the sunset
3.Jambalaya
4.I’ve heard that song before
5.Pity, Pity
6.Side by side

The Fabulous
1959

Lado A
1.Confess
2.Cherry pie
3.My desire
4.Tick tock
5.Girl of my dreams

Lado B
1.Blau-Wile-Deveest Fontaine
2.Mary Lou
3.Don’t feel sorry for me
4.Oop Shoop
5.Please love me

Sings For Young
1959


Lado A
1.Hello, Young lovers
2.You made me Love you
3.Secret love
4.I can’t give you anything but love
5.Love is a many splendored thing
6.Love letters in the sand

Lado B
1.P.S. I love you
2.Sombody loves me
3.I’m in  the mood for love
4.Love is just around the corner
5.I’ve got my love to keep me warn

My Heart Sings
1959

Lado A
1.My hearts sings
2.Under Paria skies
3.Autummn leaves
4.Piagalle
5.Comme ci, comme ca
6.C’est si bon

Lado B
1.I miss you so
2.I love Paris
3.If you love me
4.Melodie d’amour
5.Les files de Paris
6.So it’s goodbye

Sings His Big 15 Hits
1959

Lado A
1.Diana
2.Put Your Head on My Shoulder
3.Crazy Love
4.Don't Gamble With Love2
5.I Love You Baby
6.Midnight
7.Don't Ever Leave Me
8.It's Time to Cry

Lado B
1.Lonely Boy
2.My Heart Sings
3.I Miss You So
4.You Are My Destiny
5.That's Love
6.Puppy Love
7.Adam and Eve
It's Christmas
1960


Lado A
1.Christmas greeting
2.The christmas songs
3.Winter wonderland
4.I saw mommy kissin’ Santa Claus
5.Little town of Bethlehem
6.Come all ye faithful
7.Christmas everywhere

Lado B
1.Santa Claus is coming to town
2.Rudolph, the red roses reindeer
3.Jingle bells
4.Hark! The herald angeles sing
5.Silent night

Diana
1962

Lado A
1.Diana (instrumental)
2.Train of Love
3.Melodie d’amour
4.I’ve heard that song before
5.Winter wonderfull
6.Diana
7.C’est si bon

Lado B
1.Ces’t si bon
2.Jingle bells
3.I can’t give you anything but love
4.Pigalle
5.Your cheatin’ heart
6.Sing, sing, sing
7.Diana (Instrumental)

Let's Sing This One Out
1962



Lado A
1.Let’s sit tjis one out
2.I only have eyes for you
3.The nearness for you
4.You go to my head
5.I’m glad there is you
6.You and the night and the music

Lado B
1.Let’s fall in love
2.I wanna be loved
3.Embraceable you
4.It had to be you
5.I’ll see you in my dreams


Young, alive and in Love
1962

Lado A
1.Young, alive and in love
2.Young and foolish
3.Ypunger than springtime
4.You make me feel so young
5.This life of mine
6.Life is just a bowl of cherries

Lado B
1.I love life
2.Aren’t you glad you’re you
3.Love your spell is everywhere
4.I love you
5.Falling in love with love
6.You’re just in love
7.Young, alive and in love

One Man Around the World
1963

Lado A
1.Around the world
2.Canadian sunset
3.Paree
4.Auf wiederseh’n sweetheart
5.Misirlou
6.Lady of Spain

Lado B
1.Brazil
2.Sorento
3.Skokiaan
4.Sayonara
5.A foggy Day
6.Fly me to the moon

Songs i Wish i'd Written
1963

Lado A
1.Ramblin’ rose
2.I can’t stop lovin’ you
3.Hell have to go
4.You always hurt the one you love cry
5.Can’t get used to losing you

Lado B
1.Save the last dance for me
2.Moon river
3.All I have to do is dream
4.It’s not for me to day
5.Memories are made of this

21 Golden Hits
1963


Lado A
1.Diana
2.Put your head on my shoulder
3.Loney boy
4.Time to cry
5.Puppy love
6.I love you in the same old way
7.You are my destiny
8.Crazy love
9.Don’t ever leace me
10.Summer’s gone

Lado B
1.Adam and Eve
2.Don’t gamble with love
3.I’m still waiting here for you
4.I love you baby
5.It doesn’t matter anymore
6.Tonight my love tonight
7.My home town
8.Cinderella
9.Love land
10.Dance on little girl
11.The longest day

Strictly Nashiville
1966

Lado A
1.Bonaparte’s retreat
2.I wish
3.Oh, such a stranger
4.There won’t be no runnin’ back
5.I went to your wedding
6.The story of my life

Lado B
1.Memphis, Tennessee
2.It’s only make believe
3.Tryly yours
4.A legend in my time
5.I didn’t mean to hurt you
6.Once a day

Goodnight my love
1969


Lado A
1.Pickn’ up the pieces
2.Daddy’s home
3.In the still of the night
4.Nest year
5.Forgive and forgt

Lado B
1.Goodbnight my love
2.You send me
3.Think it over baby
4.For once in my life
5.Silhouettes
6.I’ve gotta be me

Life Goes On
1969

Lado A
1.Can’t get your of my mind
2.Find my way
3.Tell it like it is
4.Eleanor Rigby
5.Life goes on

Lado B
1.Happy
2.Do what you gotta do
3.I was there
4.Keeping one foot in the door

Paul Anka
1971

Lado A
1.We made it happen
2.Everything’s been changed
3.There is something I’d like to say to you
4.That’s what living’s about
5.House upon a hill

Lado B
1.Yesterday my life
2.She’s a lady
3.Les filles de Paris
4.Do I love you
5.My way

Jubilation
1972

Lado A
1.Jubilation
2.Let me be the one
3.Pretty good
4.You and me today

Lado B
1.Life song
2.Something good is coming
3.Double life
4.Some kind of friend
5.Katahum

Anka
1974


Lado A
1.Bring the wine
2.One man woman
3.Something about you
4.Having my baby
5.Let me get to know baby

Lado B
1.Love is a lonely song
2.How can anything be beautiful after you
3.I gave a little and lost a lot
4.Papa
5.It doesn’t matter anymore

Live
1975


Lado A
1.Opening
2.For once in my life
3.Rap
4.We made it happen
5.She’s a lady
6.Gentle on my mind
7.Games people play

Lado B
1.Goodnight my love
2.Medley
3.Rap
4.My way
5.Something
6.My way (Reprise)

Feelings
1975

Lado A
1.Anytime (I’ll be there)
2.I don’t like to sleep alone
3.Out of my mind in love
4.It’s sad to see the old hometown again
5.There’s nothing stronger than our love

Lado B
1.Wake up
2.Today, I became a fool
3.Girl, you turn me on
4.Walk away
5.Water runs dee
5.Something

6.My way (Reprise)

She's a Lady
1976

Lado A
1.She’s a lady
2.Teach me tonight
3.Crazy love
4.Lonely boy
5.My home town

Lado B
1.Dance on little girl
2.Who’s sorry now
3.Summer’s gone
4.Time to cry
5.The longest day

The Painter
1976


 Lado A
1.The best in me
2.Wildflower
3.The painter
4.Clossing doors
5.Happier

Lado B
1.Living isn’t living
2.Aldous  (Instrumental)
3.I’ll help
4.Never gonna fall in love again
5.Do I love you?
6.Prelude / The best in me

The Music Man
1977





 Lado A
1.Dannon
2.Slowdown
3.Jealous lady
4.Everybody ought to be in Love
5.A Mexican nights

Lado B
1.Second thoughts
2.My best friend’s wife
3.My little girl’s become a big girl now
4.If I had my life to live over
5.Tonight my lov, tonight
6.Music man

Listen To Your Heart
1978

Lado A
1.Starting all o ver again
2.This is Love
3.I’m by myself again
4.You spoiled me
5.Listen to your Hart

Lado B
1.Don’t ever say goodbye
2.Let’s start it over
3.Love me lady
4.Brought up in New York
5.Starmaker
Headines
1979


Lado A
1.Headlines
2.As long as we keep believing
3.Andi
4.Never get to know you
5.Learning to love again

Lado B
1.I can’t get over you
2.Together again
3.Life song
4.Leave it all to m


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário